Living and Learning
- B.A. in Psychology (along with Christianity and Culture) at Trinity Western University.
- S.E.A. -- this is a 2-year certificate in Special Education as a teacher's assistant -- from Capilano University.
- M.A.S.F. / Master's of Arts in Spiritual Formation from Carey Theological College.
- C.P.E. / Clinical Pastoral Education at Vancouver General Hospital and in long term care homes
Listening and Loving
- The Vancouver Canucks! I am a bit over-the-top here.
- My church -- Artisan Church on the Downtown East Side
- My nephews Jasper, and Lucas, and their younger sister Tessa who are the most alive people I know.
- Quieting prayer and simple silence.
Living and L... whatever!
- I do my spiritual formation work from my home at 17th and Chesterfield in North Vancouver and in other private locations.
- Tutoring can be done at the public library (parents / guardians are welcome to join in as well.
- I am a camp, conference and youth speaker.
- Writers I am reading: Barbara Brown Taylor, A.W. Tozer, Brian McLaren, Richard Adams and books that helps us in our crucial conversations.